Sign in to follow this  
Arelix

AreliX's Join Request

Posted (edited)

What´s your nickname(s), age and Location :

My name is Martin, in-game AreliX. I'm 14 years old, I was born in Hungary but I currently live in Germany, near Rosenheim.

How long you've been in MTA : (Tell us your story, we prefer a slightly larger and more detailed text.)  :

I've found this game in 2014,in these years I played only on fun and DD-FDD servers.In 2016 have I found gamemode OSDM where I got interested playing more MTA.In beginning of 2017 I started playing DM on a Hungarian DM/DD server, I liked very much playing there, I found there some friends, there started everything in gamemode DM.In this time I joined the first DM clans, but one of these was unofficial, therefore I left from them.In these days I play mostly on Vultaic, NxR and sometimes ffs.

Have you been in any clans : (Name them and mention the reasons you left):

xTreme Force [XF] (Member, Closed) The clan got closed.
Skilled Gaming -sK- (Trial, Closed) The clan got closed.
Awesome in Races /AiR\ (Member, Left) I left from there, cause of a privat reason but I don't remember it.
Skillers Crew Sc* (DM-Squad Leader, Left) Privat reasons. PM me if you want to know it.
Gladiators of Darkness [GoD] (Member, Left) The clan was very inactive,so I left.
Unlimited Power UP| (Trial, Left) I don't saw the place me in this clan.
AnaQueza! aQ! (Member, Left) See Additional Information.

Why you'd like to join Intravenous : (Tell us a few reasons why you want to join us.) :

Since the clan got founded, I have to interest to join to this Community. The members are friendly, skillful, and I can ask lot of things about them. 

How can you help our community : (Self-explanatory) :

I can help in Clan Wars, with my activity, in these times I started to play more Race, so I can usefull in this gamemode too.

What gamemode do you prefer : (DM / DD / Shooter/ etc.)

DM/HDM/RACE

How can we contact you : (skype, discord, facebook.)

Discord: AreliX#6613
Skype,Facebook: PM me and I will send it.

Additional information : (Add something here that you think will be useful to help us to decide for you.)

First of all, I want to ask, my English knowledge isn't the best, sorry about it. Secondly, I think some of you guys know, since the clan got opened my little "dream" to join into it. It's one thing that mine patience isn't that good, I can't wait for a thing for (long time). That was a mistake when I joined aQ, some of you telled me things about it. But I'm really about I really like iV, because of friends, and about the atmosphere. And if you have to question about me can you naturally PM me at Discord.

I hope you enjoyto read it. Happy New Year.

Best Regards, AreliX.

Edited by Arelix
  • Like 10
  • Interesting 1
  • CJ 1

Sign in to follow this