Sign in to follow this  
LASTI

Join Request from LASTI!

What´s your nickname(s), age and Location :

My nickname is LASTI, I am 17 years old and i come from Germany ( North-Rhine-Westphalia )

____________________________________________________________________________________

How long you've been in MTA : (Tell us your story, we prefer a slightly larger and more detailed text.) 

I've been playing MTA for 5 years and got to know it through friends. We played

together for years on a german reallife server called Vice Reallife. When it became

too boring for me, I learned mapping myself and played mainly on Vice Race. Since I

was one of the best, I became Co-Leader of the server. Unfortunately that got boring

too, so I took a longer break from MTA. When I came back, I played a longer time on

Xtream-Reallife just before it was closed. After that, I lost the desire for a server, so I 

learned myself how to use designer programs too. Furthermore I learned a little bit to

scripting. At this moment, I am playing on Exo-Reallife but I am thinking becoming inactive.

Then I came across the project here by chance and thought it was something for me.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Have you been in any clans : (Name them and mention the reasons you left):

I'm always thinking if it makes sense to join a team.

That's why I was only in two teams. One of the two teams was Vice Race as mentioned above.

The other was Secret-Race. Both are German servers. The reason why I went was always the same.

I had no interest because the team was not structured and professional.

Why you'd like to join Intravenous : (Tell us a few reasons why you want to join us.)

I would like to join you because I am very interested in a structured and professional team.

I also want to help create variety.

How can you help our community : (Self-explanatory)

I think I can help because I have already gained a lot of experience in all areas in the last 5 years.

I am also very active and loyal. Furthermore, I am not easy to provoke.

In my opinion I write as good as faultless German.

What gamemode do you prefer : (DM / DD / Shooter/ etc.)

I prefer DM but i can play SHOOTER and DD very well too.

How can we contact you : (skype, discord, facebook.)

You can contact me on skype, whatsapp, discord, and teamspeak.

Additional information : (Add something here that you think will be useful to help us to decide for you.)

As mentioned above I can do designs and portfolios.

I wouldn't have a problem doing something for you or teaching you something.

Thanks for reading my application.

• Like 3
  • Interesting 2
  • Tasty! 1

Sign in to follow this