Sign in to follow this  
Brandy

Brandy's Join Request

Hello everyone, this is my application to the clan.

What´s your nickname(s), age and Location :

My name is Maxim Kuzmenko in the game Brandy , I am 20 years old living in Ukraine, Kiev.

How long you've been in MTA : (Tell us your story, we prefer a slightly larger and more detailed text.) 

I started my career in 2012 on SKC server. For a couple of months I played on this server and learned to play, at least the basics, I also found my first clan with the name fH.  I was bored playing on it and I found a more playable server [DDAS]  on this server I played somewhere for 1-2 years, but the server became inactive and I had to change the place of the game, and I started playing on TfF server. I played on it for a long time but it also became inactive after opening #ER server. Of course, I started to play on it, and I found many friends with whom I communicate now. There were such moments when I took a break in the game, for reasons of personal life or a computer crash, but I always returned to the game. Well, naturally I played on it until it was closed and everyone returned to TfF server again. Well, now I played on Vultaic server and I can completely say that it suits me. Throughout this time I was in many clans, I will write about them below. 
P.S. I forgot to write that I still played on SHC server , about half a year, it was a good and friendly clan, thanks guys.

Have you been in any clans : (Name them and mention the reasons you left):

nTL - Closed / Member
Korn - Closed / Member
sZ! - Closed / Clan War Manager
nFw - Closed / Member
AiR - Closed / Member 
VIP - Left / Member
SHC - Left / Member
fH - Left / Member 

Why you'd like to join Intravenous : (Tell us a few reasons why you want to join us.)

One of the reasons, because in this clan my friends, an active and new clan, are gaining popularity, I want to be part of it.

How can you help our community : (Self-explanatory)

Active, good friendly player, can help in clan war, create good memes

What gamemode do you prefer : (DM / DD / Shooter/ etc.)

I most love to play DM/HDM mode  but I'm also not bad at Hunter

How can we contact you : (skype, discord, facebook.)

Discord - brandy404#2493
Skype - infentus.maks

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

• Like 3
  • Kek 1
  • Creepy 1
  • Tasty! 3

Sign in to follow this